TOUCH PANEL SWITCH
WITH ROLLER SHUTTER CONTROL
Z-WAVE 700 PLATFORM
Z-Wave Touch Panel Switch, 1-5 channels. TPS01-05
With advanced zero-cross technology, dry contacts and 5A load for each channel
For lights, door locks, valves, and motorized devices control.
We back all of our HELTUN products with a 3 years extendable warranty.
Compatible with: Aeotec, ComfortClick, Eedomus, Ezlo, Fibaro HC LITE, HC2, HC3, Jeedom, Home Assistant, Homey, Hubitat, RazBerry, SmartThings, Thinka, Zipato gateways and Z-Wave JS library
Up to five channel relays with dry contacts & 5 Amp load each.
HELTUN Advanced Zero-Cross Technology delivers greatly increased longevity & reliability of the system.
SMART CONTROL WITH A SINGLE TOUCH
HELTUN Touch Panel Switch is the only Z-Wave touch panel this size with up to 5 buttons and up to 5 dry contact relays.
Touch Panel Switch is an ideal tool for controlling your lighting and motorized appliances. It supports up to five AC and DC appliances connected to a single device and provides a remote control and monitoring solution for an almost infinite number of use cases.
This includes, but not limited to, smart control of any kind of lighting, motorized shades, curtains, roller shutters, gates, garage doors, pool covers, smart irrigation, 3-way and 4-way switches, bathroom fans, even group control of thermostats in your house!
Powerful, efficient and well-designed, HELTUN is the thinnest and most stylish
switcher on the market.
Its fire and short circuit resistant plastic casing is only 9mm thick.
YOUR FAVORITE HUB
SIX WAYS TO PLAY
The HELTUN Touch Panel Switch comes in six different configurations to fit any need:
• quinto: five relay channels, independently configurable
• quarto: four relay channels, independently configurable
• trio: three relay channels, independently configurable
• duo: two relay channels, independently configurable
• solo: one relay channel, independently configurable
Whether one switch or five, the HELTUN Touch Panel Switch is still "Impossibly Thin" and "Impossibly Smart".
CHOOSE your STYLE
The Touch Panel Switch is available in 30 combinations to integrate seamlessly with your interior design. Five frames (silver, chrome, gloss black, matte black, & white), and six glass colours (white, black, yellow, green, red and blue) let you match any environment, style, or taste.
Designed to be powerful, efficient and stylish, at 9 mm thick the Touch Panel Switch is ‘Impossibly Thin’ and good-looking on your wall.
Switcher White Glass White Case
Switcher White Glass Silver Case
Switcher White Glass Chrome Case
Switcher White Glass Black Case
Switcher Black Glass Black Case
Switcher Black Glass Silver Case
Switcher Black Glass Chrome Case
Switcher Black Glass White Case
Switcher Yellow Glass White Case
Switcher Yellow Glass Silver Case
Switcher Yellow Glass Chrome Case
Switcher Yellow Glass Black Case
Switcher Green Glass White Case
Switcher Green Glass Silver Case
Switcher Green Glass Chrome Case
Switcher Green Glass Black Case
Switcher Red Glass White Case
Switcher Red Glass Silver Case
Switcher Red Glass Chrome Case
Switcher Red Glass Black Case
Switcher Blue Glass White Case
Switcher Blue Glass Silver Case
Switcher Blue Glass Chrome Case
Switcher Blue Glass Black Case
HELTUN Touch Panel Switches include sensors to monitor temperature, humidity, and ambient light which can be accessed by a Z-Wave controller and used to trigger home automation scenes.
The frequency (reporting time) of data updates from sensors can be individually adjusted to meet the needs of your smart home system.
INPUTS & OUTPUTS
The main power input can be either 24-265 VAC or VDC.
There are five relay outputs each with a maximum 5 Amp load.
There are also two independent inputs for relay channels which allow control of systems with different power sources, or to use outputs as dry contacts: e.g. to switch On/Off 220VAC lights and control motorized valves with 24VDC power.
Input 1 with the required power source is for relay channels 1, 2 and 3, which can carry a maximum 15 Amp load.
Input 2 with the required power source is for relay channels 4 and 5, which can carry a maximum 10 Amp load.
Each relay channel uses HELTUN Advanced Zero-Cross Technology to deliver greatly increased longevity & reliability of your system.
KNOW HOW MUCH ENERGY YOU USE
The HELTUN built-in Power Consumption System precisely monitors how much energy you used during any particular day, week, or month. Do your current light switches do that?
Just specify the consumption of the load in watts for each relay channel and the Relay Switch quinto logic will calculate total consumption relative to the time since the output was in the ‘ON’ state.
We have also designed the circuitry so it draws almost zero watts to power itself when in standby mode. This saves you energy and money especially if your home is equipped with many HELTUN products.
The panel has five touch-sensitive control ‘buttons’ that react to even the lightest touch.
Each button has a two-colour backlight, red or blue, to indicate its state. 15 different brightness levels can be manually configured for each button backlight by setting the value in the parameter settings, or in automatic mode.
In auto mode, an internal ambient light sensor adjusts button backlight brightness automatically to room lighting conditions. This makes each control state easy to see even on bright sunny days, plus it will prevent your eyes from being overpowered at night.
1) Each of the five buttons can control any relay output. Also, the output of 1-5 relays can be controlled by each button.
2) There are five modes that can be configured for each button:
Invert State - when button is touched: turn ON if OFF, or turn OFF if ON.
Momentary - switch ON when button is touched, switch OFF when released.
Momentary Reversed - switch OFF when touched, switch ON when released.
Switch ON Only - when touched.
Switch OFF Only - when touched.
3) Relay outputs can be controlled by a timer. For example, pressing a button can switch a relay ON, and after a specified time it can automatically be switched OFF (or vice-versa: OFF, then ON). This function can be used to open or close garage doors, gates, blinds, curtains, locks, etc., and then return them to their previous state with no additional input.
4) Each touch-sensitive ‘button’, its backlight, and associated relay output, can be independently managed by a Z-Wave controller or associated device - and can run scenes with the backlight indicating scene state or device status.
MOTORIZED DEVICE CONTROLS
The HELTUN Touch Panel Switch does a lot more than just control house lights. You can use it to control motorized blinds, curtains, garage doors, driveway gates, and electric locks. You have full control over programming different buttons for specific functions.
For example, you can designate the top left button to raise the living room blinds, and the bottom left button to lower them. In this mode, if the blinds are rising and you then touch the down button, the system will automatically cancel the UP command and initiate a DOWN command, or vice-versa.
The system also calculates the position of the blinds when fully opened or closed and automatically stops the motor when it reaches the UP or DOWN limit.
If you have installed a door sensor - as on a garage door - you can associate that sensor with the button backlight to indicate the actual UP or DOWN state of the door.
SCHEDULES & SCENARIOS
Using the internal timekeeping of the HELTUN Touch Panel Switch, you can create schedules for some devices.
Open the blinds at 7:00AM and close them at 10:00PM
Switch on the porch light at 7:00PM and turn it off at 1:00AM.
Scenarios can also be created that allow connected devices to be triggered by a sensor.
If the ambient light sensor detects less then 200 lux, connected house lights would switch to ON.
If the internal temperature sensor measured less than 23°C, the connected heating system could be switched on.
The possibilities for adding convenience and comfort are endless and limited only by the creativity of the owner or installer of the HELTUN Touch Panel Switch.
CONTROL UP TO 100 Z-WAVE DEVICES
The HELTUN Touch Panel Switch quinto has 20 association groups, with 5 controlled devices for each group. “Basic Set Devices” (On/Off), or “Multilevel Set Devices” (Variable Position), can be associated to each group. This enables it to operate within the most demanding smart home systems.
It can also be configured to provide control and feedback in powerful ways. For example, you can associate a Z-Wave dimmer switch to two Touch Panel buttons allowing you to turn a light fixture:
ON - (touch upper button)
OFF - (touch lower button)
You can also configure the same two buttons to:
BRIGHTEN - (hold upper button)
DIM - (hold lower button)
You can even associate the button backlights with the Z-Wave dimmer switch and dim them to the same level as the lights. The HELTUN Touch Panel Switch is almost infinitely configurable while remaining intuitive and easy to use.
HELTUN Touch Panel Switches can be easily installed into any standard electrical junction box (square or round).
Installation must only be performed by someone trained in handling high voltage electrical systems.
Z-WAVE PLUS v2 (700) COMPATIBLE
You can connect HELTUN devices to a Smart Home gateway/controller using the latest Z-Wave Plus V2 700 platform. HELTUN features advanced Smart Start technology for easy system integration, and the Security 2 (S2) framework with AES 256 encryption for safe data transfer.
This Touch Panel Switches are compatible with all Z-Wave certified controllers and devices that properly implement Z-Wave classes. Using a Z-Wave controller, you can manage all switch functions via a mobile application including relays state changes, viewing energy consumption charts, and much more.
Up to 20 separate devices can be connected to your HELTUN Touch Panel Switch. You can associate it with any Z-Wave compatible ON/OFF switch, to control different systems in a room. You can even connect motion sensors and change the switch modes when people are detected in the house.
HELTUN devices are compatible with all Z-Wave frequencies for different countries (Europe, Russia, Israel, Australia, USA, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan, and Korea). The full list of Z-Wave regions and frequencies is available at Z-Wave Global Regions SiLabs page.
HELTUN periodically releases new firmware with additional features and functionality which can be sent to devices via an encrypted OTA (Over-The-Air) update process.
Specifications & features
• Front frame dimensions: 89x89x9mm
• Back dimensions: 53x53x28mm
• Material: Flame retardant plastic, tempered glass
• 3 frame colors: Silver, Black, White
• 6 glass colors: White, Black (Yellow, Green, Red, Blue available on request)
• From 1 to 5 sensitive capacitive touch buttons depending on a modification
• Red and Blue color LED back light for each button
• 10 adjustable brightness levels for each button backlight
• Operating temperature: 0°C – +50°C
• Power supply: 24-265 VAC or VDC
• Power consumption: 1W
• 5 relays with resistive load up to 5A each
• 2 independent relay inputs, dry contact type
• Relay life time: 100 000 switches
• Embedded ambient light sensor
• Embedded room temperature sensor
• Measurement range: -30°C to +80°C
• Accuracy: ±0.5°C
• Embedded humidity sensor
• Measurement range: 0 – 80%RH
• Accuracy: ±3.0%RH
• IP class: IP21
• Z-Wave Frequency: All countries
• Z-Wave SDK: V7.11.1
• Z-Wave Plus module: ZGM130S
• Inclusion/exclusion into/from Z-wave network
• Non Secure,
• S0 secure,
• S2 unauthorized,
• S2 authorized
• Association control of Z-Wave devices in the network
• Independent control of each relays and LEDs
• Each relay can be controlled by any touch button or via a Z-Wave network (Z-Wave controller).
• Each touch button can be configured to control any relay (from one and up to five) output state in below modes:
• press the button and the relay output goes to ON state only
• press the button and the relay output goes to OFF state only
• press the button and the relay output inverts the state
• press the button and the relay output goes to ON for the specified time then changes back to OFF.
• press the button and the relay output goes to OFF for the specified time then changes back to ON.
• When the button is held the relay output is ON, as soon as the button is released the relay output state changes to OFF.
• When the button is held the relay output is OFF, as soon as the button is released the relay output state changes to ON.
• Each touch buttons can be used to run scenarios
• Each button backlight can be configured
• To indicate the relay output state
• To indicate the touch button state
• To indicate some mode state in the connected gateway
• To indicate the associated device state
• Software energy consumption meter logic
• Consumption meter reset
• Temperature sensors calibration
• Adjustable backlight brightness: Auto or Manual
• Factory reset
• OTA function (Firmware update over the air).
Z-WAVE DEVICE TYPE:
SUPPORTED COMMAND CLASSES: