IT'S YOUR COMFORT
Z-Wave Heating Thermostat
For electrical heating systems control
When considering thermal comfort, what aspects are the most important?
Is it general room temperature?
Or may be something else?
Whatever the need, HELTUN guarantees to take care of it
Powerful, efficient and well-designed, HELTUN is the thinnest and most stylish
z-wave thermostat on the market.
Is fire and short circuit resistant plastic casing is only 9mm thick.
CHOOSE ANY STYLE THAT SUITS YOUR TEST
HELTUN Z-Wave thermostat integrates seamlessly into your interior design and is available in 24 combinations:
4 frame colours (Silver, Chrome, Black and White) and 6 glass types (White, Black, Yellow, Green, Red, Blue)
ADDITIONAL SENSORS THAT
HELP YOU SAVE ENERGY
When an electronic device carries out its function, a certain amount of heat is generated. As a result, the ambient temperature is usually reported incorrectly, with merely a 1.5-2.0 degrees Celsius precision. HELTUN engineers added two additional internal sensors that consider excess heat generated from the device itself, whilst a special compensating software calculates the ambient temperature with an incredible 0.2-0.3 degrees Celsius precision.
INPUTS & OUPUTS
You can connect an NTC temperature sensor to HELTUN thermostat (3m long and 3.5mm thick NTC sensor is included in the box) or use your existing sensor to control floor/roof temperatures. This sensor can be installed under the floorboard, on the roof or under the decking, allowing you to accurately measure the chosen surface temperature. It is fully compatible with NTC sensors from other manufacturers, so there is no need to replace existing sensors from your old thermostat when switching to HELTUN.
You can also control HELTUN thermostat by connecting it to an external system, such as linking it to the house alarm system, which will automatically reduce the ambient temperature when the house is empty.
HOW MUCH ENERGY
With our HELTUN built-in power consumption sensor, you can monitor precisely how much energy was used during any particular day, week or month.
HELTUN thermostat’s large LCD screen shows all the necessary information simultaneously and does not require any additional commands to access it.
There is instant access to information from all sensors: ambient room temperature, air humidity, data from the external sensor (e.g. floor, decking or roof temperature), current temperature settings, Thermostat’s operational mode, date and time.
Automatic screen brightness control seamlessly adjusts to the ambient light conditions, making it easy to read even in the dark.
COM, ECO, VAC modes constantly maintain the set temperature. The user can easily change the temperature set for each mode. To do this, simply press the "mode" button to select the desired mode, and use the "+" and "-" buttons to set the required temperature. In most thermostats, this data can only be changed via the settings menu, causing a lot of inconvenience, not to mention that in some thermostats these figures are set by the manufacturer and cannot be changed.
The DRY mode switches the thermostat to the rapid heating mode at a higher temperature and, after a certain time switching it back to the previously set mode. This function is mainly used for quick post-wash floor drying.
MAN mode (manual control) is used to switch the heating on and off manually
TIME mode allows to set a different temperature for Morning, Day, Evening and Night period for each 7 days of the week.
Reduce your power bill by up to 50% and help look after the environment by activating the TIME mode.
Adjust home temperature according to your habits by reducing it while you are away from home and increasing in the evenings and early mornings.
On average, people spend about 12-14 hours a day at home. The rest of the time the house is empty and only needs minimum heating. Consider 7/8 hours of sleeping time in the hours spent at home, keeping in mind that the optimal sleeping temperature is considered to be 18 degrees Celsius.
The thermostat can be set individually for morning, day, evening, night. For example, it can be assigned for Monday morning start at 7.00, then day temperature starting at 9.00 (when absent for work etc.), then evening starting at 18:00 (half an hour before occupants return). The night regime then begins at 23.30 (bedtime).
You can have separate temperature settings for all 4 periods. But this is not all; as temperature can be programmed for each day of the week, weekends can be handled differently.
AUTOMATIC COMFORT CONTROL
Choose the functioning of temperature control based on floor, ambient or combined readings. The HELTUN Z-Wave thermostat can be fine-tuned to provide maximum comfort at all times. For example, if ambient temperature is within your set limits but floor temperature drops, the underfloor heating system will be switched on automatically. The system safeguards will not allow the temperatures to rise above or drop below the comfort level.
1) If control is based only on the ambient air sensor, the thermostat will regulate the ambient temperature, regardless of the floor temperature.
2) If control is based only on floor sensor, the thermostat will regulate the floor temperature, regardless of the ambient temperature.
3) If control is based on ambient sensor, but with floor temperature limits, the thermostat will maintain the specified temperature for air, but will not allow the floor temperature to deviate from the specified limits.
4) If control is based on floor sensor, but with ambient limits, the thermostat will maintain the specified floor temperature, but will not allow the ambient temperature to deviate from the specified limits.
Hysteresis defines when the thermostat should switch the heating on or off when temperature changes. For example, if the desired temperature is 25 degrees Celsius and hysteresis value is set to 0.5 degrees, it will switch the heating on when ambient temperature drops to 24.5 degrees Celsius.
The higher your hysteresis value is set, the more energy you can save but at the same time the variations in your room temperature will be higher. The factory default is 0.5 degrees.
SAFE & SAVE
The HELTUN Z-Wave thermostat have a special feature to protect the floor from overheating; Under any circumstances, the thermostat will not allow the floor temperature to go above 40C, regardless of the mode, since it can be harmful to the soles of the feet.
In case of a power cut or disconnection from the main power source, internal memory is not erased – once you switch the device back on, all your saved settings will be fully functional.
To prevent children from meddling with your thermostat settings, you can activate the special child-safe mode.
The HELTUN thermostat can be easily installed into any standard wall socket (rectangular or round type).
Z-WAVE PLUS COMPATIBLE
Connect your HELTUN Z-Wave thermostat to the Smart Home controlling system using the latest secure Z-Wave plus chip with new advanced Security 2 (S2) framework. Non secure, S0 secure, S2 unauthorized and S2 authorized inclusions are possible.
With Z-Wave controller, you can control all the functions of the thermostat via a mobile application, including temperature change, viewing accurate energy consumption charts and much more.
Also, up to 10 separate devices can be in association with the thermostat. You can connect any other Z-Wave compatible thermostats plus motion sensors directly to the Heltun thermostat and adjust the change of modes not by the timer, but via identification of people and general movement inside the house.
The thermostat supports all certified Z-Wave devices and controllers.
Specifications & features
• Front frame dimensions: 89x89x9mm
• Back dimensions: 53x53x28mm
• Material: Flame retardant plastic, tempered glass
• 4 frame colors: Silver, Chrome, Black, White
• 6 glass colors: White, Black, Yellow, Green, Red, Blue
• LCD: 73x42mm, black with white icons
• 6 sensitive capacitive touch buttons
• Operating temperature: -10°C – +60°C
• Power supply: 100VAC – 230VAC, 50Hz/60Hz
• Power consumption: 1.5W
• Maximum resistive load: 16A
• Relay life time: 100.000 switches
• Internal ambient brightness sensor
• Internal temperature sensor
• Measurement range: -40°C to +125°C
• Accuracy: ±0.5°C
• Internal humidity sensor
• Measurement range: 0 – 80%RH
• Accuracy: ±3.0%RH
• External floor temperature sensor
• NTC 10kOhm
• Measurement range: -30°C to +80°C
• Accuracy: ±0.5°C
• Energy consumption meter
• IP class: IP21
• Z-Wave frequency: EU-868/869 MHz
(other frequencies available on request)
• Z-Wave SDK: V6.71
• Z-Wave Plus module: ZM5202
• Inclusion/exclusion into/from z-wave network
• Non Secure
• S0 secure
• S2 unauthorized, S2 authorized
• Association control of 10 devices from network
• 6 operation modes with individual temperature set point:
• COM, ECO, VAC, DRY, TIME, MANUAL
• 4 time schedule for 7 days of the week:
• Morning, Day, Evening, Night
• Choosing a temperature sensor for operation:
• Floor temperature only
• Air temperature only
• Floor + Air temperature
• Power regulator (Automatic ON/OFF timer)
• Usable with different NTC-sensor (1kOhm - 100kOhm)
• Temperature sensors calibration
• Temperature set intervals: 4.0°C to 37.0°C
• Temperature limiter: 40.0°C
• Choosing a temperature hysteresis: 0.1°C - 9.5°C
• Choosing a degree (Celsius / Fahrenheit)
• Adjustable LCD brightness: Auto or Manual
• LCD standby mode
• Child lock (touch buttons lock)
• Consumption meter
• Factory reset
• OTA function (Firmware update over the air).
Z-WAVE DEVICE TYPE:
SUPPORTED COMMAND CLASSES:
Made in Armenia
The Land of Surprising Engineering