IT'S YOUR COMFORT
Z-Wave Wall Touch Panel Switch, 5 channels, 5A load each
For lights, motorized equipment, doors & locks control
Powerful, efficient and well-designed, HELTUN is the thinnest and most stylish
switcher on the market.
Is fire and short circuit resistant plastic casing is only 9mm thick.
CHOOSE ANY STYLE THAT SUITS YOUR TEST
HELTUN thermostat integrates seamlessly into your interior design and is available in 24 combinations:
4 frame colours (Silver, Chrome, Black and White) and 6 glass types (White, Black, Yellow, Green, Red, Blue)
INPUTS & OUPUTS
The HELTUN switcher has 5 relay outputs each with max 5A load and two independent inputs for relay channels which allow it to control systems with different power sources or to use outputs as dry contacts. E.g. to switch On/Off 220VAC light and control motorized valve with 24VDC power.
Input 1 with the required power source is for relay channels 1, 2 and 3, which can be loaded up to a max 15A.
Input 2 with the required power source is for relay channels 4 and 5, which can be loaded up to a max 10A.
1) Each touch button can be configured to control any relay output. Up to five relay output can be controlled by each button.
2) 4 different modes for each relay control: switch only On, switch only Off, invert, hold (switch to On when button is pressed and switch to Off when button is released)
3) Relay outputs can be controlled by timer: press the button the relay will be switched ON and after specified time automatically switched OFF. This function can be used to open/close garage doors, blinds, curtains, etc.
4) Each button, backlight and relays output are completely independent. They are managed by the main controller or associated device. In this state buttons can be used to run scenarios and the backlight can indicate the Mode or device status.
HOW MUCH ENERGY
YOU ARE USING
With our built-in power consumption software logic you can monitor precisely how much energy was used during any particular day, week or month.
Just specify the consumption of the load in watts for each relay channel and the special logic will calculate total consumption relatively to the time since the output is in the ON state.
The panel has 5 touch buttons which are super sensitive and react even before physical touch, in fact processing at 1-2mm distance.
Each button has a two colour (red and blue) back light with 3 different brightness levels and can be controlled manually or in automatic mode.
Automatic brightness control seamlessly adjusts the buttons backlight level to the ambient light conditions making it easy to use even in the dark.
HELTUN devices can be easily installed into any standard wall socket (rectangular or round type).
Z-WAVE PLUS COMPATIBLE
Connect your HELTUN devices to the Smart Home controlling system using the latest secure Z-Wave plus chip with new advanced Security 2 (S2) framework. Non secure, S0 secure, S2 unauthorized and S2 authorized inclusions are possible.
With Z-Wave controller, you can control all the functions of the wall panel via a mobile application.
Also, up to 90 separate devices can be in association with the switcher. You can connect any other Z-Wave compatible relays, dimmers, roller shutters and control all lights and motorized equipment through HELTUN touch panel.
The switcher supports all certified Z-Wave devices and controllers.
Specifications & features
• Front frame dimensions: 89x89x9mm
• Back dimensions: 53x53x28mm
• Material: Flame retardant plastic, tempered glass
• 4 frame colors: Silver, Chrome, Black, White
• 6 glass colors: White, Black, Yellow, Green, Red, Blue
• 5 sensitive capacitive touch buttons
• Red and Blue color LED back light for each button
• 3 levels adjustable brightness for back light
• Operating temperature: -10°C – +60°C
• Power supply: 100VAC – 250VAC, 50Hz/60Hz
• Power consumption: 1.5W
• 5 relays with resistive load up to 5A each
• 2 independent relays input, dry contact type
• Relay life time: 100.000 switches
• Internal ambient brightness sensor
• Internal temperature sensor
• Measurement range: -40°C to +125°C
• Accuracy: ±0.5°C
• Internal humidity sensor
• Measurement range: 0 – 80%RH
• Accuracy: ±3.0%RH
• IP class: IP21
• Z-Wave frequency: EU-868/869 MHz
(other frequencies available on request)
• Z-Wave SDK: V6.71
• Z-Wave Plus module: ZM5202
• Inclusion/exclusion into/from z-wave network
• Non Secure, S0 secure, S2 unauthorized, S2 authorized
• Association control of 90 devices from network
• Independent control of each relays and LEDs
• Each relay can be controlled by any touch button or via a Z-Wave network (Z-Wave controller).
• Each touch button can be configured to control any relay (from one and up to five) output state in below modes:
• press the button and the relay output goes to ON state only
• press the button and the relay output goes to OFF state only
• press the button and the relay output inverts the state
• press the button and the relay output goes to ON for the specified time then changes back to OFF.
• press the button and the relay output goes to OFF for the specified time then changes back to ON.
• When the button is held the relay output is ON, as soon as the button is released the relay output state changes to OFF.
• When the button is held the relay output is OFF, as soon as the button is released the relay output state changes to ON.
• Each touch buttons can be used to run scenarios
• Each button backlight can be configured
• To indicate the relay output state
• To indicate the touch button state
• To indicate some mode state in the connected gateway
• To indicate the associated device state
• Software energy consumption meter logic
• Consumption meter reset
• Temperature sensors calibration
• Adjustable backlight brightness: Auto or Manual
• Factory reset
• OTA function (Firmware update over the air).
Z-WAVE DEVICE TYPE:
SUPPORTED COMMAND CLASSES:
Made in Armenia
The Land of Surprising Engineering